If you've received goods and have simply changed your mind about purchasing them, you may return the goods to us for a full refund, exchange or credit note, subject to the following conditions:
- The goods are returned in a brand new, unused condition.
- You inform us via email (address below) of your wish to cancel within 14 working days, starting the day after delivery.
- The ordered goods are not made or modified to your specification or clearly personalised.
- You arrange for safe return delivery at your cost. You will be given the address after you contact us, see below.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days. You are responsible for returning the goods with original packaging.
If returned goods are refused by Playfair Golf Ltd because the above criteria is not met, you will be asked to pay for return carriage back to you.
Faulty or Damaged Goods:
Should you experience a problem with any of your goods; repair, exchange or refund will be offered if the goods do not comply with the Sale of Goods Act 1995 (UK). We reserve the right to establish proof of purchase and to send any returned product (at our cost) to the manufacturer for testing before proceeding with any refund, repair or exchange.